Restoring Balance: A Daring to Rest 21 Day Program For Women
Tired? Stressed? Not Sleeping? There’s a remedy for that.
This 3 week program is based on Karen Brody’s book, Daring to Rest: Reclaim Your Power with Yoga Nidra Rest Meditation. Getting deep rest has the power to heal many of our modern stress-fuelled ailments. For 21 days we’ll journey from worn out to well-rested using a modern version of an ancient yogic sleep tool known at Yoga Nidra meditation. It looks just like a nap! The results are phenomenal, from helping you sleep better, to reducing anxiety and feeling grounded, balanced and clear.
• 3 sessions where we will meet, learn and practice the art of rest and relaxation via the method of Yoga Nidra
• Additional practices from the book Daring to Rest
• Receive guided Yoga Nidra recordings based on the 3 stages of the program: rest, release & rise, for you to practice during the week in-between sessions
• A rest cave guide
• Complimentary 1 month meditation membership for the duration of the course (Feb 16-Mar 7)
• Gathering/closing session the Wednesday following the last session (attendance optional)
What to bring:
*Journal to write in
* Comfortable clothing
Sunday February 16, 23 and March 1, 1pm -2:30pm
Optional Gathering/Closing Session Wednesday March 4, 6:45pm
$150 | Members
$180 | Guests